Join us for another fun and exiting Zoowalk for Autism Research. This is a fun family event that is also a major fundraiser for research at the ASU Autism/Asperger’s Research Program.
The Zoowalk for Autism Research is currently raising money for several important projects, including:
- National Treatment Survey: Analysis of the effectiveness of many nutritional supplements
- Gut Treatment Study for Adults: Continue this new study
- Gut Treatment Study for Children: Start another treatment study
- Yeast Levels in Autism: Investigate yeast infections and their effect on autism symptoms
- Mom’s Study: Investigate additional risk factors, including hundreds of metabolites, gut bacteria, toxic metals, and more.
- Prenatal Vitamin/Mineral: Release our report on the optimal level of each vitamin and mineral in prenatals, based on over 350 studies.
Thank you for your support!